Add Email Template
This guide helps when you are using more than one Contact Form in your Website.
- Insert Field-Name , this Field-Name you will use in contact-form-id Textarea box of contact settings page.
- Insert Form Id , this Form Id you will use in contact-form-id Textbox box of contact settings page.
CONTACT SETTINGS PAGE
- Go to SitePad Settings Menu in that click on Contact Form submenu. You can see the image shown below.
- Now insert contact-form id which you inserted in contact form when you designed. And click on Add Template button.
- When you click on Add Template button and click on Save button then you will see image as shown below.
- Enter Email address in To and From input box to a particular user for sending the details of a particular form. Textarea box you can see, in that you insert your Field-Name along with square bracket one-by-one. Click Remove button for removing the contact-form-id along-with all the details such as To, From, Subject and fieldname Textarea box. After all changes, click on Save button.