Skip to main content

What should I do if I request the invoice in a different name?

In all cases (individual, self-employed person, company), a new account must be registered and subscriptions must be transferred from one account to another.

The exception is if a company is a legal successor, then there is no need to register a separate account because the data from the contact email address will be transferred to the existing account upon request.

You cannot transfer the subscriptions if you have an active fee requester, in this case, open an error ticket and request the cancellation of the fee requester. After the transfer, the extension must be ordered in the new account, because a new fee request is not automatically created.