Using FTP with WinSCP
The data given in the picture is an illustration! You can find your actual settings in the administration interface!
WinSCP is a free, open source FTP/SFTP/SCP client, with support for multiple encryption schemes.
- After starting the application, click „Session”
- Choose FTP as your file protocol
Enter your login data:
- Host name: hostingID.loginssl.com
- User name: the FTP user name created or the hostingID
- Password: enter your password
Enable passive mode in the Connection menu, if you experience problems.
Now click the Save… button. In appearing window, you may enter a name to identify the connection.
Now click Stored sessions and login with your stored session.