Setup the domain redirect
When registering a domain name if you have not provided unique name servers or the domain name has not been added to the hosting service, our system will generate a default zone.
If you want to change a domain name’s name after you register your domain name, you can simply make it through the online interface.
Domain Name To modify your record, you must clear the current records in the zone file so that you fill in the domain name with only the new A record that you have set. Otherwise, if you enter the domain name in a browser, you will be randomly assigned either the parking page in the default zone file or the content uploaded under the IP address you have set.
SETUP A RECORD WITHOUT WWW SUBDOMAIN
- Delete both your *.yourdomain.tld and your www.yourdomain.tld record using the Delete button at the end of each row.
- Next, click the Add button at the bottom right. The field for recording a new record is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to redirect only the blank without www, leave the first field empty.
- In the second down list, you can set the TTL for that record. Here is generally a good baseline value of 1 hour.
- You can select the type of record from the next drop-down list.
- From the drop-down list, select Redirect, and then from the next drop-down list, select Redirect type.
- In the next box, type the address where you want to control the domain name.
EDIT A WWW SUBDOMAIN AND REDIRECT
Setting the www subdomain name to a plain A record is similar.
As a last step, click the Save Changes button.