.insurance domain name - Generic
The registry has assigned .INSURANCE domain extension to certified insurance companies, insurance agents, brokers, and government regulators of insurance companies. Get your name today!
Features & Requirements
New TLD .INSURANCE
Protection, trust and security for the global financial community and their customers.
- Insurance companies regulated by a government authority (e.g., licensed, approved, certified);
- Licensed insurance agents/agencies, brokers/brokerages or other equivalents (e.g., intermediaries, representatives) regulated by a government authority;
- Associations whose members are primarily comprised of entities or individuals identified above in 1 or 2;
- Groups of associations whose members are primarily comprised of associations identified above in 3;
- Service providers that are principally owned by or predominantly supporting regulated entities identified above in 1 or 2 (if approved by the Registry Operator Board of Directors); and
- Government regulators of insurance companies, agents/agencies, brokers/brokerages or other equivalents (e.g., intermediaries, representatives) or organisations whose members are primarily comprised of such government regulators (if approved by the Registry Operator Board of Directors).
- Registrants may only register domain names that correspond to a trademark, trade name or service mark of the applicant in bona fide use for the offering of goods or services, or provision of information, in the jurisdiction where the applicant is licensed, approved or certified to conduct business.
- Registrants are not permitted to register a reserved name.
- Registrants are not permitted to deceive or cause material detriment to a significant portion of the global insurance community, its customers or Internet users. Further and in compliance with the Name Allocation Policy, domain names registered in the Qualified Launch Program and Sunrise periods must exactly match the trademark record in the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) and have a valid Signed Mark Data file issued by the TMCH.
Registrants will need to provide evidence to verify their eligibility to register a .INSURANCE domain name. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full legal name
- Business name
- Business address
- Business telephone
- Business email
- Other proof of identity necessary to establish that the applicant is an eligible member of the insurance community (e.g., business license, certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, corporate operating agreement, charter documents, attorney opinion letter, mission statement for non-profit organisations).
- For insurance companies, the assigned regulatory ID and government regulatory authority issuing its charter.
- For agents/agencies, brokers/brokerages and other equivalents (e.g., intermediaries, representatives), the assigned license ID and government regulatory licensing agency issuing its permission to act as an agent/agency, broker/brokerage or other equivalent (e.g., intermediary, representative).
- DNSSEC must be used.
- Registrants must publish a valid email authentication record (SPF or DKIM).
- DNS alias are only permitted to DNS zone under the same secured requirements (no URL forward to a âregularâ hostname).
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.1 or greater must be used.
- SSL 2.0 and 3.0 are explicitly prohibited.
- RFC 5746 must be implemented.
- Please link to the following https://www.ftld.com/policies/ and https://www.ftld.com/security
Non-standard domains have non-uniform registration and renewal pricing such that the registration fee for a non-standard domain name registration may differ from the registration fee for a standard domain name registration in the top level domain.
.insurance registry information
|Registration||291 600 Ft799.20 €950.40 $ / year|
|Transfer||291 600 Ft799.20 €950.40 $ / year|
|Renew||291 600 Ft799.20 €950.40 $ / year|
|Minimum length||1 characters|
|Maximum length||63 characters|
|Hyphen||Allowed (middle only)|
.insurance Registration Period
|Minimum subscription period||1 year|
|Minimum renewal period||1 year|
|Renewal increment||1 year|
|Can be renewed at any time||Allowed|
Services available for your domain name
GlobalSign SSL certificate encrypts the connection between your website or server and visitors. It improves the search engine position of your website and radiates credibility in the eyes of your customers. Certificates are issued by an international company with a long professional background.
You don’t have to worry about the speed of your website and mailbox. We use only SSD drives in our webspace servers. Due to this and the high domestic and international bandwidth of our server room, your visitors will enjoy the quick loading of your website.
Have a domain name for a long time, but haven't created a website yet? Choose from over 350 themes and create it now with our sitebuilder! Realize it according to your own needs, and then publish it with one click!