.bank domain name - Generic
The .BANK domain extension is assigned to the banking industry and its security. Don’t miss out, get your .BANK domain name now!
Features & Requirements
- State, regional and provincial banks that are chartered and supervised by a government regulatory authority.
- Savings associations that are charted and supervised by a government regulatory authority.
- National banks that are chartered and supervised by a government regulatory authority.
- Associations whose members are primarily comprised of entities identified above under 1 or 2.
- Groups of associations whose members are primarily comprised of associations identified above under 1, 2 or 3.
- Service providers that are principally owned by or predominantly supporting regulated entities identified above under 1.
- Government regulators of chartered and supervised banks or savings associations or organisations whose members are primarily comprised of such government regulators
Registrants may only register domain names matching their trademarks, trade names and service marks.
Registrants will need to provide yearly evidence that they are a member of the banking community (business licence, certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, corporate operating agreement, charter documents, attorney opinion letter, mission statement for non-profit organisation). For banks and savings associations, the assigned regulatory ID and government regulatory authority issuing its charter or licence.
Verification of eligibility will be conducted at the time of the renewal or every year. Verification is also performed if there is a change to the Registrant Organisation Name. All verification is performed by fTLD, the Registry Operator for .BANK.
To support compliance with applicable local and international laws, every application will undergo a security check to ensure that fTLD does not approve any organisations or persons found on any government and/or fTLD maintained restricted or black lists.
Organisation, jurisdiction, and banking credentials verification
fTLD will verify that the registrant is a registered and active organisation in a jurisdiction appropriate to its business location and has valid credentials proving that it meets the requirements of the .BANK Registrant Eligibility Policy.
Verification of domain name selection
fTLD will verify that the applied-for domain names match the applicantâs trademark.
Verification of physical address
fTLD will verify the address listed in the application as a valid address for the registrant organisation using fTLD approved databases.
Verification of telephone number
fTLD will verify the registrant organisationâs telephone number using fTLD approved databases.
Registrant contact employment
fTLD will initiate telephone contact to verify with registrant organisationâs human resources (or appropriate department) that the registrant organisationâs contact person is a full-time/non-contracting employee of the organisation.
Registrant contact authority
fTLD will initiate email contact to identify the Registrant Contactâs manager within the registrant organisation with Human Resources (or appropriate department) and contact this person to confirm that the registrant contact is authorised to request domains on behalf of the organisation.
Applicant who had their registration requests denied will be able to appeal the decision via a specific process. Please reference the Registrations Eligibility Resolution Policy
Requirements concerning the domain name use
- DNSSEC must be used.
- Registrants must publish a valid email authentication record (SPF or DKIM).
- DNS alias are only permitted to DNS zone under the same secured requirements (no URL forward to a âregularâ host name).
- Transport Layer Security 1.1 or greater must be used.
- SSL 2.0 and 3.0 are explicitly prohibited.
- RFC 5746 must be implemented.
- Please refer to the following: https://www.ftld.com/policies/ and https://www.ftld.com/security/
.bank registry information
|Registration||453 600 Ft1 247.40 €1 466.10 $ / year|
|Transfer||453 600 Ft1 247.40 €1 466.10 $ / year|
|Renew||453 600 Ft1 247.40 €1 466.10 $ / year|
|Minimum length||1 characters|
|Maximum length||63 characters|
|Hyphen||Allowed (middle only)|
.bank Registration Period
|Minimum subscription period||1 year|
|Minimum renewal period||1 year|
|Renewal increment||1 year|
|Can be renewed at any time||Allowed|
Services available for your domain name
GlobalSign SSL certificate encrypts the connection between your website or server and visitors. It improves the search engine position of your website and radiates credibility in the eyes of your customers. Certificates are issued by an international company with a long professional background.
You don’t have to worry about the speed of your website and mailbox. We use only SSD drives in our webspace servers. Due to this and the high domestic and international bandwidth of our server room, your visitors will enjoy the quick loading of your website.
Have a domain name for a long time, but haven't created a website yet? Choose from over 350 themes and create it now with our sitebuilder! Realize it according to your own needs, and then publish it with one click!