How to set PTR record
You can also set the PTR record, please follow these steps:
- Log in at https://admin.dotroll.com and then click Services / My Services.
- Click the Active button on the services line and then the Manage button in the middle of the page on the Server Information tab.
- After loading the page, click the Network tab at the bottom of the page
- Select the IP address you want to edit, and then click [Edit] in the Reverse DNS column.
- In the popup window that appears, enter the desired name and click the Update button.
The user interface can only set the reverse value, if before you have assigned a type A (or IPv6 address type AAAA) record for the VPS IP address.