.law domain name - Generic
.LAW is a new domain extension for the legal community. It is perfect for qualified lawyers and authorised legal institutions including law firms, law schools, bar associations, and law courts. Don’t miss out, register today!
Features & Requirements
.LAW is a domain extension for the legal community, providing an exclusive online space for qualified lawyers and authorised legal institutions.
To register a .LAW domain name, the registry asks that the full official name of the registrant must be recorded in the name/organisation field in the registrant’s contact information in the WHOIS database record. Registrants permitted to register a .LAW domain name must be one of the following:
- Qualified lawyer – a professional who’s licensed by a legal regulator to practice law and must be identifiable as a currently-licensed practitioner in the public records kept by the relevant legal regulator. A lawyer with an inactive or non-practicing status who isn’t authorised to provide legal services under the rules of their legal regulator will not pass the .LAW domain verification process.
- Law firm – a partnership or incorporated entity formed by one or more qualified lawyer to practice law. In jurisdictions where applicable, a law firm must be authorised by a legal regulator to provide legal services.
- Court of law – an governmental organisation enacted by international, national, or state legislation that has the authority to adjudicate legal dispute between parties and carry out the administration of justice in a given jurisdiction.
- Law school – an institution approved by a legal regulator or a recognised regulator of education to provide academic or vocational legal education as part of a process for becoming a qualified lawyer within a give jurisdiction.
- Legal regulator – an institution that is enacted and/or approved by international, national, or state legislation to regulate the provision of legal services in a given jurisdiction.
The .LAW registry will use an independent validation company to verify applicants meet eligibility requirements. The validation company may contact applicants and request further information or supporting documentation deemed necessary.
A validated registrant’s information may be made publicly available.
.law registry information
|Registration||46 820 Ft129.60 €160.38 $ / year|
|Transfer||46 820 Ft129.60 €160.38 $ / year|
|Renew||46 820 Ft129.60 €160.38 $ / year|
|Minimum length||3 characters|
|Maximum length||63 characters|
|Hyphen||Allowed (middle only)|
.law Registration Period
|Minimum subscription period||1 year|
|Minimum renewal period||1 year|
|Renewal increment||1 year|
|Can be renewed at any time||Allowed|
Services available for your domain name
GlobalSign SSL certificate encrypts the connection between your website or server and visitors. It improves the search engine position of your website and radiates credibility in the eyes of your customers. Certificates are issued by an international company with a long professional background.
You don’t have to worry about the speed of your website and mailbox. We use only SSD drives in our webspace servers. Due to this and the high domestic and international bandwidth of our server room, your visitors will enjoy the quick loading of your website.
Have a domain name for a long time, but haven't created a website yet? Choose from over 350 themes and create it now with our sitebuilder! Realize it according to your own needs, and then publish it with one click!