Have a Question?
What can I do if my website has been flagged as an attack site?
Unfortunately we are unable to help with the reported attack site because we did not put this type of blocking on Google, but we did not. This type of blocking is useful because the visitor’s tool does not get infected, but it’s pretty uncomfortable.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- For devices from which you signed in to your site, or to scan for a virus on your web site.
- Then log on to https://admin.dotroll.com and modify your hosting password as well as your FTP users’ passwords.
- If you have received a CXS notification, you can view the files in the notification email if you do not find the code code for the program code in the code then remove them. If you are using a content management system (CMS), you should definitely upgrade both the content manager and the installed add-on modules and templates.
If you have not created the website, contact the developer of the website, as we will not be able to help you with programming issues.
Google will review websites for up to 90 days, if you do not want to wait for it, you can do this by following these steps to speed up blocking.
- If the site is cleaned from harmful code sequences, please read the Google Search Console
In addition, the StopBadware site, which is http://www.stopbadware.org/
- Next, you’ll need to look at the Google Diagnostic page that you can access (at the end of the URL you want to replace): http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://your_domain_name.tld
Note: At the end of the URL, replace the yourn_domain_name.tld with the domain name that is experiencing the problem.
- Then, sign in to Google Webmaster Tools where you can apply for a review.
- Find it on your site with the Badware Website Clearinghouse, then click the links in the Report column to get a review of the pages by clicking the “Click to Request Review” link on the left. http://www.stopbadware.org/home/reportsearch
- If you have been granted pishing as a page, please also review the link below. http://sb.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/
Wait for a few days, or maybe seven weeks for the systems to pass through the news of infection, and will also be able to tell you about success in Webmaster Tools.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service.