Have a Question?
iPhone and iPad mail setup
Table of contents
Reading time: 5 minutes
Log in to the cPanel interface and create the mailbox you want to set up
- Use your device to log in to the cPanel interface.
- Create a mailbox! (How to create E-mailbox is cPanel?)
Download profile to your device
- After you have created the mailbox in the cPanel interface, scroll down to the Email accounts section in the Mailbox under Email accounts and click on Connect Tools.
- Tap the IMAP SSL/TLS link to download the profile with configuration settings.
- The interface will display the following message, approve it:
The setup is similar for iPhone and iPad. To set up, follow the steps below:
- Approve the warning message that appears to download the profile to your device.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, where you tap Profile downloaded under your Apple profile.
- The device will then load the data in the saved configuration file and display it, tap Install here.
- Then tap the Install button at the bottom.
- Enter the password for the mailbox you want to set up, then tap Next in the top right corner.
- Finally, tap Done.