Have a Question?
How to transfer a domain name another billing account
Table of contents
For a registered domain name, it is possible to transfer the domain name to another account.
To transfer, follow these steps:
- Log in with your email address and password to our system, then click Domains / My Domains in the top menu bar, then click on the domain name you want to transfer.
- In the left-hand sidebar, in the Manage box, click the Transfer domain to user button.
- On the page that appears, in the field labelled Transfer to user: enter the email address or user name of the person or organization to who you want to give the domain name, then click Check user name button.
- The system verifies that there is an existing account holder based on the provided data and then displays the data. If you find the data correct, click the Approve button.
- Our system will then display the domain names that have already been transferred, here it is possible to cancel the previous transfer.
The transfers menu is available under Domains / Transfers.