Have a Question?
How to change .hu administrative contact
Table of contents
Replace the current admin contact of the domain name
- Sign in with https://admin.dotroll.com with your username and password
- In the top menu bar, click the Domains / My Domains menu.
- Select the domain name for which you want to make the change and then click on it.
- In the Manage box on the left, select Contacts change.
- At the top of the page that appears, you can see the current domain admin contact and its data.
- To find a change to the Admin contact item, select from the drop down list below:
- formerly created the contact
- or select the Add New Contact… option to add a new contact
- Choose the admin contact type that can be:
- Then fill out the form elements.
- Click the Next button where the system will show an overview page with the data you entered.
- If all data is correct, click Checkout button of the bottom of the page.
- The system will show you the admin contact change fee, where you can choose the payment method. After selecting, click Click Continue » button.
- Shortly afterwards, the proforma invoice is issued for the admin contact change. Here you can pay by credit card or PayPal or you can download the proforma invoice.
- You can return to the online interface at the bottom of the page by clicking the « Back to the Client Area link.
- Then, in the top menu bar, click Services / My Services.
- On the page that appears, click the row marked Change contacts.
- Here you can download the contract for the admin contact change and the Transfer agreement for the .hu domains.
- Upload documents after they have been filled and signed there.
The admin contact change starts automatically after to the required documents and the payment arrived.
If the admin contact change completed we will notified by email.