Have a Question?
Table of contents
This Guide will Help you to customize Countdown Timer Widget Settings and Style.
Drag & Drop Countdown Timer Widget
When you Drag and Drop Countdown Timer Widget in a Page, You will see the image shown like below.
Countdown Timer Settings
- Set Expiration Date by clicking on Icon Calendar as per your needs, set the time at which the countdown expires and Set Start Date by clicking on Icon Calendar also.
- Select the time zone from select option either user’s Local machine or Server time.
- Write the Date format for displaying the Timer.
- Style gives Timer Style such as Default and Circular, by default Circular is enabled.
- Set the background color for timer blocks.
- Give the color of the Text, Track and Track Background.
- Set the Track block size.
- Change the Track width, Digit size and Text size by dragging Icon horizontally.
- Spacing gives space between the Block.
- You can give Text before starting the date.
- Expiration Text is displayed when the countdown reaches to zero.
- Expiration Link is activate when the countdown reaches to zero.