Have a Question?
Átirányítás cPanel segítségével
This tutorial will how you how to use the Redirects tool which will allow you to redirect your domain names.
- 301 or 302 Redirect
- Url to Redirect
- Destination URL
- WWW Redirect options
- Wild Card Redirect
Navigate to the Redirects page
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Click the Domains tab, near the top of the page.
301 or 302 Redirect
From the add redirect menu, you will need to choose which type of redirect to use.
- Permanent 301: A 301 redirect will update the visitors bookmarks and direct search engines to the new site.
- Temporary 302: A 302 redirect will redirect the visitor or search engine, but will not update the bookmark and the search engine will continue to index to the original page.
Url to Redirect
- Choose your domain name you would like to redirect, using the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to redirect a single page or directory; you can use the text field following the drop-down menu to enter the name of the folder or file.
Enter the full URL of the page you will be redirecting to in the “redirects to ->” text field.
Note: You need to enter the protocol as well, e.g. http://, https:// or ftp://
WWW Redirect options
Select if you will be redirecting www. or not.
- Only redirect with www. – This option will only redirect visitors that use www. as part of the URL
- Redirect with or without www. – This option will redirect all visitors.
- Do Not Redirect www. – This option will not redirect visitors that use www. as part of the URL
- Wild Card Redirect – Click the “Wild Card Redirect’ if you would like to redirect to the same file on the new destination.
Click the “Add” button to create the redirect.